DEI Leadership Summit
March 8 @ 2:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Elevate your executive impact at the International Women’s Day DEI Leadership Summit. The inaugural event is organized in collaboration with the International Association of Women NYC, United Nations: NGO Committee on Private Sector Development, and Berkeley College. Brought to you by Eve Cortes Coaching LLC.
Join us for:
- A panel showcasing industry leaders Workshops lead by qualified DEI experts
- An invitation for exclusive monthly DEI Sessions
- Networking with the UN, NGO Committee, the International Association of Women NYC, and other agencies leading with DEI initiatives
PLUS attend this event and earn a certificate from Berkeley College in DEI Leadership
- Registration and Networking: Easy sign-up and a warm welcome to connect with business colleagues.
- Welcome and Women’s Day Celebration.
- Guest Speakers Panel – A dynamic DEI discussion with industry leaders.
- DEI Conference: Let’s explore key insights and strategies for fostering inclusivity in the workplace.
- Focus Sessions Facilitated by Berkeley Professors: group sessions to develop actionable plans and roadmaps for effective DEI efforts for each participants. *All participants will receive a certificate of participation from Berkeley College.
- Lunch: Network over a lunch, sharing ideas and experiences with like-minded professionals.
- Fireside Chat: intimate and insightful conversation with business leaders in the DEI field.
- Wrap-Up Session, Networking & Complimentary Coaching Session.
- VIP Check-In & Networking
- VIP Panel Discussion: High-profile discussion featuring executive leaders sharing unparalleled inights and strategies
- Extended Networking
DEI Panelists General Session:
Moderator: Maria T. Rivera, M.A.Ed., CSM®
DEI Leadership Conference Facilitated by Berkeley College Professors:
Moderator: Karen Palmer, ACC, CPC, ELI-MP