- This event has passed.
IMPACT NYFW Show V
February 17 @ 7:00 pm - February 19 @ 12:00 am
Join us for IMPACT’s fifth annual, nonprofit NYFW event showcasing sustainable, inclusive fashion and so much more!
Fashion shows. Popup shops. Guest speakers. Live music. Cocktail party!
Growing to be a weekend long event from Feb 17th-18th!
Venue: The White Box in NYC’s Union Square
Wheelchair Accessible Entrance: 36 E 18th St New York, NY 10003
17th: RUNWAY SHOWS & POPUP SHOPS
2pm: Sip & Shop Pop-ups open
6pm: IMPACTful Runway Shows
Celebrity Guest Host: Bianca Golden
EARHTLY For The Planet
Harley De Oliveira
Paradox Vested Relics
Junkyrd by Roger Seifert
9pm: Cocktail reception DJed by canteenkilla with complimentary refreshments & hors d’oeuvres
11pm: Doors close
18th: PANEL DISCUSSIONS & POPUP SHOPS
11am: Sip & Shop Pop-ups open with complimentary refreshments
3pm: Our first IMPACTful PANEL: Inclusive Sustainability- Beyond a Trend
Special Guest Host: Denise Caldwell
Esteemed Panelist Joining the discussion:
- Lucie Brigham – Chief of Office of the United Nations Office for Partnerships and Co-Founder United Nations Fashion and Lifestyle Network
- Lesley Ware– author, educator, and Founder of Art to Ware
- Becca Coughlan– Senior Advocacy Manager for Remake
- Camille Tagle– Co-Founder & Creative Director of FABSCRAP
- Harmony Richards– Co-Founder of Alterre NY
Doors close at 7pm
Included with your ticket:
1) General admissions to see back to back runway shows featuring sustainable designer/brands and shop their popups for two days (a detailed list of our designers will be posted one month out from the show)
2) Your complimentary virtual swag bag as a thank you for helping us make an impact! (virtual bag = no waste!)
3) Access to the online version of the event’s pop-up shop where you can keep shopping for a month after the event! Go to www.impactnyfw.org to enter.
4) Complimentary food and drinks from the bar!
We will be updating our website/this page with more details about the NYFW event as the show date comes closer. For press, photography, and VIP passes please email email@example.com. For any questions/concerns please feel free to email us or DM us @impact.nyfw
To learn more about IMPACT NYFW INC, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, click here