We’re teaming up with Ladies Get Paid this month for a special workshop you don’t wanna miss! Join us on Tuesday, March 15th at 6:30 pm ET.
You’ll learn how to stop feeling like a fraud and start advocating for yourself. Because closed mouths don’t get fed.
About the Event
Advocating for yourself in the workplace. Not enough women do it. Our paychecks and promotions to leadership roles are proof. Whether we want to admit it or not, many of us are guilty of downplaying our achievements, doubting our ideas, or letting others take credit for our work.
In this workshop, we’re shutting all of that down. You’ll learn how to end these negative patterns so you can stop scrolling and start living the life you’re daydreaming about.
What You’ll Learn:
- Identify what’s holding you back from putting yourself out there
- Learn actionable strategies to advocate for yourself at work
- Find out what you need to stop doing ASAP if you want to be taken seriously
- Learn classy ways to deal with people who take credit for your work
Signs this Event is Perfect for You:
If any of this sounds familiar, this workshop is for you!
- You’re ready to become more visible at work
- You’re done with hiding your talents and ready to put yourself out there
- You’re tired of getting overlooked for promotions
- You’re ready to level up in your career
- You’re a recent grad and want to make a name for yourself in your field
- You’re making a career change and want to get noticed
- You’re breaking barriers in your industry
How You’ll Benefit:
By the end of this workshop,
- You’ll be ready to put yourself out there like never before
- You’ll have the confidence and knowledge to advocate for yourself at work and in life
- You’ll learn techniques to make doubting your talents a thing of the past
Where to Find the Replay
We’d love to hear your experience taking this course! Send us your feedback via email or on social @netwerkmovement.