You don’t have to settle for a mediocre career.
You have major goals for your life. But your career isn’t living up to them.
You’re over feeling guilty for wanting more out of life.
We’ve been there NetWerkHER..
It’s time to stop settling for “stability” and good benefits.
Maybe you’re ready to take a chance on your dreams. Maybe you’re burnt out at work. Maybe you’re tired of code switching. Whatever the reason may be, we’re here to help.
Learn simple yet powerful strategies that will answer all of your questions about making a career transition.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate looking for a new direction, this course will coach you through the process of pivoting to a career you’ll love!
Enroll in Career Change Playbook today to learn step-by-step how to make a successful career move!
What you’ll Learn:
- Determine if changing career paths is the right move for you
- Discover your strengths to apply to your next career
- Create a Career Road Map and Action Plan
- Understand how to prepare financially for a career change
- Learn exactly how to start a new career with no experience
- Write a strong career change resume and cover letter that gets noticed by recruiters and employers
- Update your LinkedIn Profile the right way for a career change
- Answer the toughest job interview questions about your career change confidently
- Create an Elevator Pitch for your career change that leaves listeners begging for more
- Understand how to go about networking for your career change
What you’ll get:
- 1.5+ hours on-demand video full of interactive quizzes and exercises
- 10 Lessons
- 30+ Lectures
- 10 Downloadable resources and workbooks full of interactive worksheets, templates, and checklists to help you create an actionable career change game plan
- Expert advice from leaders at global and Fortune 500 companies
- Full lifetime access to future course updates
- Access on mobile and desktop
- Certificate of completion
- Access to our private Facebook community!
- ATS Friendly Career Change Resume Template
- Transferable Skills List: 70+ Transferable Skills for Your Resume
- Career Change Cover Letter Template
- Career Change Checklist
- Career Planning Workbook
- Step-by-step Networking Guide
- Elevator Pitch Workbook
- Budget Tracker Template for preparing financially for your career change
- Job Interview Follow Up Templates
- Job Search Checklist
30-Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction
We’re confident this course will deliver the results promised. That’s why we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us within the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Who you’ll learn from:
NetWerk® is a global women in leadership platform and movement. We empower women with confidence and resources needed to lead. Since our launch, we’ve reached over 450,000 women across roughly 170 countries. We partner with some of the world’s top brands like the United Nations and Vogue to create a new reality where women are ready to lead.
To build this course, we’ve teamed up with brilliant minds at companies including Google, Johnson and Johnson, Goldman Sachs and more. Special thanks to the following ladies and gents for sharing their wisdom with our community!
Reeba Monachan Attrey – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Google
Donna Scarola – Global Head of Human Resources at Johnson & Johnson
Andrea Washington – Human Resources Recruitment at Goldman Sacs
Kelly Rehman – Human Resources Leader at Deloitte
Richard Amaechi – Finance at Vanguard
Features NetWerkHERs Love!
- Actionable, practical advice that can be applied today!
- Possible company reimbursement for course enrollment fee
- Career development that isn’t full of fluff
- Content that isn’t theoretical
- Flexibility – Learn at your own pace!
- Lifetime, unlimited access to course content
Welcome to NetWerk!
- Introduction Video
- Learning Outcomes – What you’ll learn by the end of this course
- Meet the experts
Lesson 1: Starting a new career: What to do before making a career switch
- Changing Career Paths. Is it the right move for you?
- Career Reflection Activity
- How to research new career options
- Strengths Finder Activity
- How to Find your Strengths: NetWerk® Q&A at Teen Vogue Summit
Lesson 2: Career Planning Exercise
- Creating a Career Road Map and Action Plan
- The often-forgotten step in career planning: Reeba Monachan Attrey, – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Google
Lesson 3: Preparing financially for a career change
- Building up a financial cushion before making the leap
- Downsizing or cutting back on living expenses
- What to do with your employer retirement account after a career switch
- Lesson 3 Quiz: Preparing financially for a career change
Lesson 4: How to start a new Career with no experience
- Top Strategies for changing careers with no experience
- Real life examples of creative strategies to break into a new industry that actually work
- Transferrable Skills Exercise
- How to leverage your network when you don’t have experience: Kelly Rehman – Human Resources Leader at Deloitte
Lesson 5: Career Change Resume
- How to write a resume for a career change
- Career Change Resume Writing Exercise
- How to Stand out in a Crowded Job Market: Andrea Washington – HR Recruitment at Goldman Sacs
Lesson 6: Career Change Cover Letter
- How to write a Cover Letter for a career change
- Career Change Resume Writing Exercise
- Career change cover letter Writing Exercise
Lesson 7: LinkedIn for Career Changers
- Updating your LinkedIn Profile for a Career Change Step-by-Step Exercise
- Updating Your LinkedIn Profile by Section
- LinkedIn headline for career changers
- LinkedIn summary for a career change
Lesson 8: Career Change Job Interviews
- How to answer the toughest job interview questions about your career change
- Career Change Job Interview Roleplay exercise
Lesson 9: Elevator pitch for Career Change
- Creating an Elevator Pitch for your Career Change
- Our Elevator Pitch Formula
- Career Change Elevator pitch exercise
- Pitching yourself for Opportunities before you’re Ready – NetWerk founder, Global Speaker former Global Learning & Development Leader at Deloitte and HR consultant for Exelon. Speaker for United Nations and Vogue.
Lesson 10: The Power of Networking for your Career Change
- Course Recap
- Networking Exercise
- How to Network for a career change – What to say and what not to say when reaching out: Donna Scarola, – Global Head of Human Resources at Johnson & Johnson
- Congratulations on completing the course!
- Download your Certificate of Completion