You shouldn’t have to chase your big dreams alone.
You have major goals for your life, but if you’re like most ambitious women, you’ve probably dealt with this..
The journey to the top can be lonely.
Leveling up can be isolating if you struggle to put yourself out there or feel awkward in spaces where others don’t look like you.
It’s time to stop hiding behind your laptop and start building a high value network.
Maybe you’re ready to take a chance on your dreams. Maybe you’re ready to make your next career move. Whatever the reason may be, we’re here to help.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, this course will coach you step-by-step through the process of networking with confidence!
Learn simple yet powerful strategies and mindset exercises to put yourself, your brand or business, out there like never before.
Are you ready to be fearless NetWerkHER?
Enroll in our Master Networking course today!
What you’ll Learn:
- Understand the basics of networking
- Learn how networking works
- Master networking in the new virtual work environment
- Network confidently even as an introvert
- Develop the right mindset about networking
- Build rapport with anyone you meet
- Create an effective networking follow up email
- Build a brand story
- Create and deliver a strong elevator pitch
- Get started with our networking action plan
Who you’ll learn from:
NetWerk® is a global women in leadership platform and movement. We empower women with confidence and resources needed to lead. Since our launch, we’ve reached over 450,000 women across roughly 170 countries. We partner with some of the world’s top brands like the United Nations and Vogue to create a new reality where women are ready to lead.
To build this course, we’ve teamed up with brilliant minds at companies like Johnson and Johnson, Deloitte, and the World Bank. Special thanks to the following ladies for sharing their wisdom with our community!
Donna Scarola – Global Head of Human Resources at Johnson & Johnson
Kelly Rehman – Human Resources Leader at Deloitte
Dr. Stella-Monica Mpande – Ethics Leader at The World Bank
What you’ll get:
- 55 minutes on-demand video full of interactive exercises
- 4 Lessons
- 27 Lectures
- 5 Downloadable resources and workbooks full of interactive worksheets, templates, and checklists to help you create an actionable networking game plan
- Expert advice from leaders at global and Fortune 500 companies
- Full lifetime access to future course updates
- Access on mobile and desktop
- Certificate of completion
- Access to our private Facebook community!
- Networking Workbook including a Networking Action Plan
- Networking Email Templates
- Network Tracker to keep track of contacts
- Elevator Pitch Workbook
- Personal Brand Checklist
30-Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction
We’re confident this course will deliver the results promised. That’s why we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us within the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Features NetWerkHERs Love!
- Actionable, practical advice that can be applied today!
- Possible company reimbursement for course enrollment fee
- Career development that isn’t full of fluff
- Content that isn’t theoretical
- Flexibility – Learn at your own pace!
- Lifetime, unlimited access to course content
- Welcome Video
- Learning Outcomes – What you’ll learn by the end of this course
- Meet the experts
Lesson 1: Networking Basics
- The Basics of Networking
- How networking works
- How to develop a positive mindset about networking
- What Networking Is VS what it is not
- Networking in the new virtual work environment
- Strategies for connecting with your network
- Networking for introverts
- How to reach out when networking: Donna Scarola, – Global Head of Human Resources at Johnson & Johnson
- Networking Exercise
Lesson 2: Building Rapport
- How to build rapport
- Top strategies for building rapport
- Building rapport with people from different backgrounds
- Networking Follow Up Emails
- Networking Email Example
- Networking Activity
Lesson 3: Elevator Pitch
- Creating an elevator pitch
- Building a brand story
- How to pitch yourself when you don’t have experience
- Our Elevator Pitch Formula
- Elevator Pitch Examples
- Understanding your value: Dr. Stella-Monica Mpande – Ethics Leader at The World Bank
- Elevator Pitch exercise
Lesson 4: Getting started with networking
- Networking Action Plan
- Our 5 Step Networking Action Plan
- Final Networking Tips
- The power of networking to get to the next level of your career: Kelly Rehman from HR Leader at Deloitte
- Final Networking Activity
- Course Conclusion
- Download your Certificate of Completion